[TriLUG] OT: (slightly) FCC Chairman speaking at Law School tomorrow (Monday)

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 17:02:55 EST 2007

Since at least one person found my Cory Doctorow posting helpful, I
thought I'd pass on another:

Who: FCC Chairman Kevin J. Martin
When: noon Monday the 5th
Where: 2603 in the Knapp-Sanders Building, home to the UNC School of
Government (google map via tinyurl: http://tinyurl.com/2pgbyh )

Please note that even if you can't make it, you can contribute by
posting a question you'd like to have asked either here or on my blog
( http://pebkac.homelinux.net -- please note that new posters are
moderated to prevent spam). If I can't ask your question, maybe
somebody else can.

Thanks,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
UNC-CH SILS Student -- ils.unc.edu/~cmpalmer