[TriLUG] KVM choices

Scott Chilcote scottchilcote at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 4 20:48:23 EST 2007

Jojo Almario wrote:
> Is there a brand of KVM that works best with Fedora Core or Ubuntu.  I
> have had problems with old Belkins in the past and not getting the mouse
> to work across them after a while.

I've been using an IOGear GCS12 for a couple of years and it's worked
fine with Redhat 9 and CentOS 4.  Before that I had a Belkin 4-port
model that cost more, worked poorly for two years and then died.  Slick
looking doorstop.

By the way, if you find one that allows the mouse wheel to work let me
know.  When I bought mine, I couldn't find one that did.

--
Scott C.