[TriLUG] Trilug RARSFest table?

Rob Rousseau ki4bke at nc.rr.com
Mon Mar 5 16:40:45 EST 2007

Hi Folks,
   I was wondering if there are any amateur radio hams on here who would
like to help staff a table at the upcoming RARSFest on April 1st?   I
checked with the Steering Committee and they said they would support
it.  Hours are 8am-3:30 PM.
   For those of you who aren't familiar with the RARSFest, it is 50,000
square feet of indoor electronic/ham flea market & the ARRL NC State
Convention sponsored by the Raleigh Amateur Radio Society.  In addition
to the Ham radio equipment, one can usually find a plethora of computer
equipment.  I bought a Orinoco wifi card for $20 a few years ago.
http://www.rars.org/hamfest/
http://www.rars.org/i_main.htm
    TriLug has had a table at the last few RARSFest, but I hadn't heard
anything about it yet this year.  If you are interested, please sign up
here:
http://www.trilug.org/wiki/RARSFest
Thanks,
-Rob
PS-I will volunteer to help staff the table, but I am not sure what
times yet.