[TriLUG] Motherboard/Ubuntu issue

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 11:27:53 EST 2007

Hi John,
We have a ps2 keyboard installed.   Upon boot, we press <alt>+g to
enter the configuration utility.  That's where everything stops.  The
system doen't seem to be hung, but the keyboard will not advance from
field to field.  Conversely, the card is working perfectly in the
system once it boots.

Tech-Support for the QLogic card says that they haven't ever
experienced this type of problem.  We oulled the card and put it in a
Windows box and we can access the configuration utility with no
problem.

We are pretty much out of ideas on this one.

Thanks,
Mark.