[TriLUG] OT: your RTP commute? my office is relocating to RTP from Cary

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Tue Mar 6 11:50:36 EST 2007

Greg Brown wrote:
> How about carpooling with someone in the area?  Maybe three or four?

That would work well for general office workers who tend to work
consistent hours.  Problem for sysadmins is the hours tend to
consistently be inconsistent.

Though those who can probably should.

My new house is near some of my co-workers, who are also sysadmins on
the same systems I am concerned about, so chances are if I need to work
late so do they.  We're going to make a go of it and see how it works.