[TriLUG] OT: your RTP commute? my office is relocating to RTPfrom Cary

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 12:51:52 EST 2007

hahaha!  I love it... "the DMZ between Cary, Apex and Holly Springs"!!
 Classic!  Fight annexation from Cary with all your might!!  ;)

Unfortunately if I move my 8:30-5, it has to be to the earlier shift
:( :(  $boss is worse at mornings than myself, so he wins and I'd have
to shift to earlier.  :)

David
http://www.notollson540.org