[TriLUG] RAM for sale

Chander Ganesan chander at otg-nc.com
Wed Mar 7 12:25:10 EST 2007

I have a bunch of ram for sale...make me an offer and come and get it!

I have 7 brand new, unopened:
256 MB 333MhZ DDR PC2700 DIM CL 2.5 (Kingston Ram)

I have 1 Corsair Value Select 256 MB PC27000 DDR 333 MHZ RAM

I have 2 ProMos Technologies PC2700 DDR 333 MHz CL 2.5 RAM

Basically 10 256MB sticks of ram for sale....I'd prefer to sell it all
to one person, but am not opposed to splitting 'em up - make me an
offer!  Most of it (the Kingston's) are unopened, and have a lifetime
warranty.  The others are open, but I have no reason to believe they
don't work great .  They were all pulled out of PC's about 2.5 years
ago...and have been sitting in a drawer since then

Please respond off list..

thanks

--
Chander Ganesan