[TriLUG] Electronic Filing Software

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Thu Mar 8 09:17:02 EST 2007

David McDowell wrote:
> Pentium Pro 200's !!?  my $diety man, they still make/use those?

I dug one out of a junk heap back in '03 to drive a number of giant
(i.e. room-sized) printers for a bulk mail system.  Just running OpenBSD
and CUPS, it worked great and didn't suffer under too terrible a load.
They are still quite useful for a number of tasks.

--
"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory." - Bruce Lee's observations of
people at TriLUG meetings who won't shut up and let the guest speaker talk