[TriLUG] Yay! A Linux content management system related question.

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 09:28:32 EST 2007

You might as well ask which is better: emacs or vi? :-)

Joomla has a very nice separation between front end and back end that
some people
like.  Drupal tends to make everything a "node" so that it's easy to
handle different
things in the same way.  They both have good development communities,
so it basically comes down to which one you're more comfortable with.

Cheers,
Tanner
Go Emacs! :-)