[TriLUG] Electronic Filing Software

Ron Joffe rjoffe at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 10:19:39 EST 2007

I have a pile of those 2.5" SCSI monsters.

They would make a great teaching tool to anyone who is interested in the inner
workings of a hard drive, or they make a nice doorstop, or you can use them
to teach the physics behind a gyroscope, and they actually do work :)
although they are quite loud.

If anyone wants one, let me know.

Ron