[TriLUG] Routing/router questions from a network wannabe :-)

James Brigman jbrigman at nc.rr.com
Sun Mar 11 15:42:32 EDT 2007

Which, hopefully, will change in the future. It makes no sense to tell
customers they can only attach their one PC to the internet. Putting
their machine on the 'net without a good router/firewall machine is bad
business for everyone.

People can go the "Zone Labs" route or run iptables on the same machine
they use for their work, but those solutions don't work well for the
demographic the 'net providers need the most.

JC: do you HAVE to use the EVDO card?

JKB