[TriLUG] Perl and the M-= (1/2) character

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Mon Mar 12 12:27:38 EDT 2007

Never mind - it appears that adding

binary => 1

to the attributes hash fixes the problem.

ap

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Assistant Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA
New Book: http://www.press.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/hfs.cgi/00/178592.ctl