[TriLUG] unexpected disk quota report

Blackburn, Marvin mblackburn at glenraven.com
Mon Mar 12 10:16:02 EDT 2007

I started getting the #101 line and was not expecting it.
I have no idea what it is.  There is no corresponding user in /etc/passwd
any ideas -- this is an ftp server

*** Report for user quotas on device /dev/sda5
Block grace time: 14days; Inode grace time: 14days
                        Block limits                File limits
User            used    soft    hard  grace    used  soft  hard  grace

sunbury       4         786432 1048576         1     0     0
#101           100      0           0                  12     0     0

"He's no failure. He's not dead yet."
William Lloyd George