[TriLUG] Apache: Segmentation fault errors

Paul G. Szabady Paul at ThyService.com
Thu Mar 15 19:18:16 EDT 2007

James,

I added "exit 0" at the end of %install, just prior to %pre:

<part of httpd.spec>

# Make suexec a+rw so it can be stripped.  %%files lists real permissions
chmod 755 $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{_sbindir}/suexec

exit 0

%pre

</part of httpd.spec>

BUT, during the compile (rpmbuild -bb httpd.spec) I get the following error:

Processing files: httpd-debuginfo-2.0.46-61.ent
error: Could not open %files file
/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/httpd-2.0.46/debugfiles.list: No such file or
directory

RPM build errors:

--
Paul