[TriLUG] Since we're talking Dell Parts... Need a Dell Windows 2000 Reinstallation CD

Joshua Gitlin josh at digitalfruition.com
Mon Mar 19 20:40:20 EDT 2007

Since we're all talking about older Dell laptops, I have a Dell
Latitude laptop running Ubuntu (and VMWare, runs great!) and Windows
2000... well, it was running Windows 2000 Pro until I hosed the
partition (oops!) I have the Windows 2000 certificate of
authenticity, but I don't have the Dell Windows 2000 Install CD. I
have tried other Window 2000 professional CDs but none of them will
accept my license key. Does anyone have a Dell Inspiron sytem install/
restore/windows 2000 professional CD? Thanks,

-Josh

Due to the recent increase in spam and falsely sent email, I now PGP
Sign all of my outgoing mail to prove my identity. This means that
you will see an attachment called "PGP.sig" with this message. This
attachment can be used to prove that I am who I say I am. If you are
not familiar with PGP, you can safely ignore it. For more
information, please visit http://www.pgp.com/ or http://www.gnupg.org/