[TriLUG] Reverse Samba?

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Wed Mar 21 11:57:59 EDT 2007

You can use smbclient and smbtar (part of the samba package) to mount and
backup the windows machines.

ap

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Assistant Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA
New Book: http://www.press.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/hfs.cgi/00/178592.ctl