[TriLUG] Raleigh, N.C. is the best place to find a job, according to Clark Howard

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Thu Mar 22 08:52:32 EDT 2007

Greg Brown wrote:
> There are some great bars though.  The Carolina Brewery is a good one (
> http://www.carolinabrewery.com/) as is Top of the Hil.  Durham has a
> surprising number of great bars as well.  All things cultural don't
> end at
> Raleigh's city limit.

Fair warning if you're a pipe smoker, like me: the Carolina Brewery will
not allow you to smoke in their establishment (even when there is a
heavy funk of far less agreeable cigarette smoke floating on the air).
I've found this true of a disturbing number of Chapel Hill
establishments.  I've not yet run into this problem anywhere in Raleigh
or Durham.