[TriLUG] apologies to bill gates :-)

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Mar 23 17:43:42 EDT 2007

On Friday 23 March 2007 16:11, Jim Ray wrote:
> http://triangle.dbusinessnews.com/shownews.php?newsid=112652&type_news=late
>s t
>
> Regards,
>
> Jim

Jim, I don't think this is fair to Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer. They need to
make money too. If people like you don't pay them, how will they survive?

I think Bill and Steve should collect money on every Laptop sold, even if it
won't be used with Windows. That way, Steve and Bill won't be harmed by this
communistic, pinko Ubuntu thing.

You wouldn't catch me using Linux. I feel I'm doing the right thing by using
Vista to show my support for Steve and Bill.

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt
Author: Universal Troubleshooting Process books and courseware