LUG Tour (was Re: [TriLUG] Mail client)

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at buni.org
Fri Mar 23 23:40:37 EDT 2007

Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> On 3/23/07, Andrew C. Oliver <acoliver at buni.org> wrote:
>
>> I just gave a talk about it to DCLUG (dclug.tux.org).  I'll forward the
>> slides/audio when they show up.  One of the other developers (Aron) will
>> also be giving a chat on this at SVLUG (not on the schedule yet:
>> http://www.buni.org/mediawiki/index.php/LUG_TOUR_2007) and I'm hoping to
>> get that on google video...
>
> So, out of curiosity, since you are a TriLUG member, why isn't TriLUG
> on the LUG tour?
>
> Cheers,
> Tanner

Because TriLUG didn't reply to my email (supposedly Cristobal forwarded
my proposal), a request submitted through the little web form, etc.
Thus, I didn't schedule anything.  Thus I didn't add it to the wiki page.

-andy

--
>From Windows/Exchange to Linux/Meldware
Buni Meldware Communication Suite
Email, Calendaring, ease of configuration/administration
http://buni.org