[TriLUG] lightweight linux distro/pc giveaway

Steven Klund detox at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 24 21:23:46 EDT 2007

Hello Folks!

I'm jumping in late on this topic,, but for a really nice distro for
older pc's  try puppy.  It has a lot in it, easy to use, and very easy
on sytems.
Also,  a new distro that will run on anything over a P500 w/128 ram,, is
elive (elivecd.org.  Lots of eyecandy,,, iso is live cd, so you can try
it and see it it will work on your pc before installing,, as does Puppy.

Hope you find the distro that meets your needs and will run OK

Steve