[TriLUG] OT: anyone use Cingular in the triangle area?

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:27:10 EDT 2007

We are Verizon right now and we are happy with the coverage both here and on
the outer banks.  It's going to be a difficult switch, if we do it.  We
might end up just getting her a LG 8300 or somethhing like that and sticking
with Verizon.

On a related not a co-worker just wondered in with an Apple TV. .  SWEET!