[TriLUG] April 12 meeting

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at buni.org
Sun Apr 8 19:58:35 EDT 2007

Yeah we only need enough outbound access to be able to run the
installer, download Thunderbird etc.  If peer networking is open then
that could make for a fun experiment.  The idea is those who want to can
set up meldware and someone can set up DNS MX records and they can send
each other email, filter it, create meetings, send calendar invites,
etc.  The idea is to make things a bit more interactive.

-Andy

--
>From Windows/Exchange to Linux/Meldware
Buni Meldware Communication Suite
Email, Calendaring, ease of configuration/administration
http://buni.org