[TriLUG] Xen and FC5

Andrew Ball anball at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 23:14:47 EDT 2007

You can also try vanilla Xen, which generally patches vanilla kernels from
kernel.org
that ought to work, at least for releases.

http://www.xensource.com/download/index_3.0.4.html

There's an RPM for FC5 here.

You can also compile from source, which is what I often do.

You need Mercurial to get the source code:

http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/

Then you would do

hg clone http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-3.0.4-testing.hg

cd xen-3.0.4-testing.hg