[TriLUG] Advice on cheap hosting

Jos Purvis purvis at melete.org
Mon Apr 16 13:46:56 EDT 2007

Just to add my $0.02, we've had wonderful experiences with A2 Hosting
(www.a2hosting.com). Their prices are excellent, and the services are
fast and reliable, particularly for the price.

We have been hosting our personal domains through Pair for quite some
time; they haven't been bad, but have been kind of poky in terms of
transfer speeds, and their prices aren't nearly as competitive as
they once were.

	--Jos