[TriLUG] Razor2 with spamassassin

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:18:06 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm looking at a mail server that seems to have Razor2 enabled in its
spamassassin configs, and I'm wondering if anybody out there has
anything to report on using Razor2. Is it great out of the box? Is it
great after you've tweaked it? (if so, how did you tweak it?) Is it a
POS that nobody should use?

I should add that network I/O seems to be the bottleneck on this
machine, so I'm considering turning it off entirely or lowering the
razor_timeout value. If anybody has fiddled with razor_timeout before,
I'm especially interested to hear about that.

Thanks all,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
http://claimid.com/cristobalpalmer