[TriLUG] OT: 40-50+ Dell 17" CRTs

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 13:54:22 EDT 2007

So... it looks like I'm going to have a surplus of 40-50+ Dell 17" CRT
monitors in the coming weeks.  I'd say 10 or so have already been
shelved out of service.  All are functioning fine.  I'm looking for
possible avenues of sale... CHEAP sale.  I've already considered the
NC Fairgrounds Flea Market as one potential outlet.  Any other
suggestions or any interest in said monitors??  They range in age from
1.25 to 5 years old.  ... yes, this means we are replacing all CRTs
with 19" LCD... sweet eh!  :)

later,
David McD