[TriLUG] Advice on cheap hosting

Michael Rulison 13miketele at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 17 17:35:10 EDT 2007

My thanks to Israel for his quick posting on behalf of PIN (RTPnet.org)
Michael Rulison  |   President  |  919/782-9576
RTPnet, Public Information Network, Inc.      www.rtpnet.org
3256 Lewis Farm Road   Raleigh  NC  27607-6723
rulisonm at rtpnet.org

Israel J. Pattison wrote:
> If the group is non-profit, head on over to the Public Information
> Network
> at http://www.rtpnet.org.  They offer hosting for non-profits at rates
> from
> $60 - $100 per year.
including listservs, forums, and other goodies
    http://www.rtpnet.org/hosting/