[TriLUG] Suggestions for mail hosting.

J.C. Jones jonesjc at intrex.net
Wed Apr 18 14:23:24 EDT 2007

Interesting,

Moments ago, I was on the phone to bellsouth/at&t about their dsl
service and the rep said that no ports were blocked. Maybe I need to
check this out more carefully. ( actually he said he knew of no ports
being blocke, but he did say you could run a webserver on the service I
was asking about -- fastaccess dsl extreme)

jcj

--
Visit my weblog at: http://www.wendellgeek.com/weblog/

Webmaster for: