[TriLUG] Suggestions for mail hosting.

J.C. Jones jonesjc at intrex.net
Wed Apr 18 15:22:27 EDT 2007

Dave and Brian,

I spoke with an earthlink business rep just a few minutes ago. He said
that earthlink service was open ports, except for 25 which is blocked.
He said that MOST providers are blocking 25.

At the present time, for residential service, they are featuring 12.95
per month for dsl for six months, then it goes to 39 dollars per month.
static ip address for residential is 15 dollars extra.

I am a residential user as well and can't get the business service from
either bellsouth or earthlink.

jcj

--
Visit my weblog at: http://www.wendellgeek.com/weblog/