[TriLUG] Distribution Survey

stan briggs stan at stanbriggs.com
Thu Apr 19 19:08:10 EDT 2007

ubuntu 6.10 on two desktops
ubuntu 6.06 on one server

On 4/19/07, Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler at gmail.com> wrote:

> With today's release of Ubuntu 7.04 I got to wondering how many
> TriLUGers use some for of Ubuntu.  But, rather than leaving everyone
> else out, I thought I'd post a survey to the list to ask what kind of
> Linux distros people use.  If we get enough responses I'll attempt to
> aggregate the data and summarize it.
>
> So, what distros do people use?
>
> For myself, while I used to exclusively use Mandrake (never Mandriva),
> for the past few years I've used Kubuntu on the desktop and Debian for
> servers.
>
> Cheers,
> Tanner
> --
> Tanner Lovelace
> clubjuggler at gmail dot com
> http://wtl.wayfarer.org/
> (fieldless) In fess two roundels in pale, a billet fesswise and an
> increscent, all sable.

Stan B. Briggs
+1-919-414-9513
www.oBoJ.org: openBBQ/openJam is the open source community coming together
for the benefit of society. our events and work are for the purpose of
raising awareness, raising funds, and performing activities for good causes.
participation is open to all who wish to support worthwhile public causes.