[TriLUG] Distribution Survey

MG mgmonza at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 02:05:59 EDT 2007

> On 4/19/07, Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> So, what distros do people use?

A while back, I had Unix on a Sun Sparc then Solaris (if I remember the
order correctly), always as a mere user, followed by Red Hat 8 on a
Pentium 3, then Red Hat 9 dual-booted with M$ ME on my long-suffering
roommate's Dell.  Debian Sarge now dual-booted with XP on one machine at
work and all by itself on an older box at home.  Hoping to soon add
Linux to my laptop and from everything I've read here, it'll probably be
Ubuntu.  Still very much at the bottom of the learning curve on all of them.