[TriLUG] Distribution Survey

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 09:11:22 EDT 2007

On 4/20/07, Andrew Perrin <clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu> wrote:
> All right, so I have a follow-up question. Why do y'all use different
> distributions for different machines? Doesn't it get confusing?

Andrew,

Would you mind reposting this question with both a different subject
and not replying directly to any of the e-mails in this thread?  I'm
afraid your question will probably get lost in this monster thread!

As far as responses to my question... Wow!  This is a bigger
response than I expected. :-)  Give me a few days (hopefully over
this weekend) to summarize the data and I'll post back to the list.
In the meantime, though, if you haven't yet weighed in, please feel
free to do so!  I'll try to include everyone I can in my summary.

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace