[TriLUG] Distribution Survey

Sean Myers smyers at americanri.com
Fri Apr 20 10:05:12 EDT 2007

You mean 6.06 LTS? There's no LTS version for 6.10. :)

And, given the knowledge of that trivial detail, you can guess what I
might be running. Link for details: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases

Ubuntu Edgy (6.10) on the desktops, Ubuntu Dapper (6.06 LTS) on the
servers. Now that Debian Etch (4.0) is bona fide stable, we're using
that exclusively to power the Xen boxen and some of their DomU children.

--
Sean Myers
System Administrator