[TriLUG] Distribution Survey

Joseph Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 10:11:44 EDT 2007

At home I use rPath Linux + group-port25 from my own port25 mail
server distribution and self built kde.  I also have a MythTV system
that's also my own work: a prerelease from mythtv.rpath.org.  My work
laptop is running my third self maintained Linux distribution:
kde.rpath.org.  By the way, if anyone is interested in working with me
on any of these projects, you're welcome to join.

My next home system will be a Xen dom0 running port25, and
lamp.rpath.org, then I'll retire the current mail/web server.

--
Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com