[TriLUG] IBM usability focus groups in RTP April 27 - May 2 (2.5 hr- $300)

Brian Henning Brian.Henning at datadirect.com
Tue Apr 24 16:28:32 EDT 2007

Kevin,

I'm interested, as a (now moonlighting) IT professional, but I'm not
sure I'm eligible - I now work for a company (DataDirect Technologies)
that has a business relationship with IBM.

I've participated in IBM usability tests before, and enjoyed the
experience.  I'd love to take part in this one as well, if I may.

Cheers,
~Brian Henning