[TriLUG] New to the LUG

Kevin Jones mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 16:18:09 EDT 2007

Hello All,
I am new to the TriLUG mailing list. I live in Upstate SC, but am having trouble finding knowledgeable open source folks who have an interest in an open source business in this area.

I am working on a platform concept using the rPath virtual appliance technology, and need to vet the technical aspects with someone knowledgeable on the subject. If anyone is interested in seeing the "10-minute elevator pitch" and has either/both VC connections  and/or rPath virtualization knowledge, please let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin Jones