[TriLUG] Triangle Open Source Lab meeting 5/24 from 7 PM until9 PM - RSVP

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Wed May 16 15:52:24 EDT 2007

On 5/16/07, Jim Ray <jim at neuse.net> wrote:
> Awe, heck.  Go on and admit it.  The lab format *did* start as RHCE study
> group.  You used to be de facto chair of the group.  As far as I'm
> concerned, you still are.

While we're being honest, we'd might as well admit that what started
as the "RHCE study group" was actually the "RHCE study and drink beers
group," whose discussions included, but were not limited to:

1) of course, Linux
2) beer
3) DEC VMS support/equipment/manuals
4) who flew a plane before the Wright Bros and other misnomers
5) Richard Feynman
6) tropical aquaria
7) not touching Jim's monitor!

You know who you are!  As far as being the chairman of the group, I'll
help out where I can.

MPF