[TriLUG] Triangle Open Source Lab meeting 5/24 from 7 PM until9PM - RSVP

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu May 17 02:21:40 EDT 2007

Shawn William Taylor wrote:
> OK,
>
> This is a great example of the discrepancy. For me, LAMP is not 'damn near
> done' when I install it. My personal MySQL skills are lacking and I have
> never installed the RE or coded in PHP.
> This is why there is a four meeting agenda in my mind and a one meeting
> agenda in yours.
>
> Shawn

Maybe the "one-meeting" overview is intended for using LAMP for
pre-built LAMP applications, such as photo galleries, blogging software,
whatever, that usually assumes a LAMP infrastructure.  You don't need to
know how to run an SQL query or program in PHP in order to do that, but
you do need to know the basics of how to administer the server software.

--Jeremy