[TriLUG] Raleigh Perl Mongers May meeting rescheduled

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Thu May 17 15:02:25 EDT 2007

Hello all,

Due to a lack of preparedness on my part, I haven't cobbled together a
program for tonight.

My first inclination would be to reschedule for next week and ask for
volunteers to participate in an evening of "Lightning Talks" (5-15
minute presentations).  However, looking at my calendar, both Tuesday
and Thursday of next week already have users group meetings scheduled.

How would folks feel about meeting Tuesday May 29th?  Step on over to
raleigh-talk to voice your opinion on rescheduling this meeting.  The
29th is the day after Memorial Day.  I'll post some of ideas for talk
topics there -- view the archives if you happen to subscribe after
folks have started talking.