[TriLUG] [OT] TriLUGger on the news

Tom Eisenmenger teisenmenger at charter.net
Fri May 18 16:45:48 EDT 2007

For your numbers to be a valid comparison you would have to factor in
all the counties served by that stretch of US158:   Vance, Warren,
Halifax, Northampton, Hertford, Bertie, Gates....  Of these, Halifax is
probably the wealthiest - we are located right on the I-95 corridor
which does bring in some revenue.

And yes, it is the responsibility of the state to "bootstrap" other
regions.  After all, RTP was just such a bootstrap.

Tom