[TriLUG] [OT] TriLUGger on the news

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Sat May 19 12:05:22 EDT 2007

Okay, I haven't admittedly followed this thread thoroughly.  I
personally and not opposed to toll roads where it makes sense.  Like on
an interstate road where people are using it as means to another
destination.  Example, people using I95 to get south of NC to SC, FL,
etc.  I am opposed to toll roads where the primary use is for people to
get back and forth to work and general every day life use like 540.  If
I'm not mistaken I've already paid for use of this road with my taxes.
To make people pay for again everyday just for absurd.  I'm more than
willing to defer further construction till funds are available.  Of
course I live in Wake Forest, so I'm in the part of 540 that's finished
:)  Again I-80 rolling through Ohio is a perfectly fine toll road, no
one's destination is Ohio :)   Toll roads should be on roads that are
used on pass through roads, not local community roads.

Matt P.