[TriLUG] [OT] TriLUGger on the news

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Tue May 22 13:04:48 EDT 2007

It's been my experience at numerious accident scenes that that is how
L.E.O.'s interperet the law. YMMV. I however choose to ride as far to
the right as possible when I'm riding as I know which vehicle will "win"
when a bicyclist trys to enforce their "right" to use the road. It
probably comes from seeing too much blood and brain tissue on the
road... I don't miss that part of the job.

Be safe!

Dave