[TriLUG] [OT] TriLUGger on the news

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Tue May 22 15:26:38 EDT 2007

On 5/22/07, Warren Myers <volcimaster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey! I drive an SUV.

So... what you're saying then is that you're part of the problem ...

> However, I also drive within 5 mph of the posted limit.

... but that you're trying to make amends? :-) :-P

BTW, since we have a thread about biking, let me just
mention that for the past several years or so, there's been
a somewhat fluid group of TriLUG members that go out
mountain biking together every now and then.  The number
of people involved changes as time goes by and lately
the number is fairly small, but since it seems there are
many people in the LUG that bike, let me please extend
an invitation to anyone interested to come go mountain
biking with other TriLUG members sometime.  If you have
an IRC client, we normally plan rides in the #trilug-mtb
IRC channel on Freenode (where #trilug is).  So, please
join us and come out and ride sometime.  You won't even
have to worry about cars while out on the mountain bike
trails. :-)

Cheers,
Tanner

--