[TriLUG] Anyone catch 60minutes last night concerning the OLPC?

Brian Henning Brian.Henning at datadirect.com
Tue May 22 16:37:34 EDT 2007

Power it via generator-equipped stationary bicycles.  That way the
kiddies won't get fat from sitting in front of their laptops all day
long playing Counter Strike.

We oughta have something like that here!  I'd be a lot more inclined to
put miles on my stationary bike if it were a prerequisite to computer
time..  Heyyy, a dynamo bicycle hooked to a UPS..  I think I may be onto
something here!

*runs off to the PTO*

~B