[TriLUG] an actual Linux question

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Wed May 23 15:08:06 EDT 2007

On 5/23/07, James Olin Oden <james.oden at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now I know beer is surely on topic (-;

Since we've made it all the way to beer and bbq, allow me to invite
everyone to OpenBBQ/OpenJam, June 9, 2007 at Rub's Smokehouse (10800
Chapel Hill RD (Hwy 54) Morrisville, NC) from 11am to sunset.  Come
out and enjoy beer, bbq, and the music of The Friendly Fiddlers
(featuring James Oden himself) while raising money for Us TOO Prostate
Cancer Education & Support (www.ustoo.org).

More info at www.OpenBBQOpenJam.org.

--
Matt Frye