[TriLUG] The Direction of TriLUG

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Thu May 24 15:14:11 EDT 2007

I'd like to open a discussion about the direction of TriLUG.  There's
obviously concern that TriLUG is becoming more internalized,  and
that's something I want to fix.  I'm sure there are many other
concerns, but I need your help.  I recognize that there are many, many
people who have great ideas, but don't have time to be on the SC
proper.  In that interest, I'd like to form an advisory committee to
bridge the gap between the SC and the membership.  Start by responding
constructively to this thread.  We'll go from there.

Let's all work together to make TriLUG better.

--
Matt Frye