[TriLUG] Welcome new TriLUG member! (was Re: The Direction of TriLUG)

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu May 24 16:15:54 EDT 2007

On 5/24/07, Chess Griffin <chess at chessgriffin.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone --
>
> Been lurking, but wanted to pick up on this point.
>
> My wife and I have two small kids and we both have extremely hectic
> jobs.  Thus, I have only made it to a small handful of monthly meetings.
>   I would _love_ for there to be semi-regular lunches around town.  I
> don't really know anyone in the LUG and would very much like to meet
> folks.  The monthly meetings in the evening are usually just too hard
> for me to get to, but I'm all about lunch meetings.  :-)

Chess,

Welcome to TriLUG!  Glad you spoke up.  If you would like to
meet some TriLUG people, how about organizing an informal
TriLUG lunch?  Just take a look at http://www.trilug.org/wiki/TriLUG_Lunch
and create a new page on the wiki for the time/date/location. :-)
Talk about it on the list beforehand and come to some consensus
for date, or just propose a date and see who can come!  Anyone
can call a "TriLUG lunch"!

Also, since you've already spoken up, how about telling us a bit
more about yourself?  Are you new to the area?  What interests
you the most about Linux and/or FOSS?  Let us know! :-)

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace