[TriLUG] Carpool to meetings

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Thu May 24 16:24:25 EDT 2007

To tie a few threads together (commuting and meeting place being so far), I
wondered how many of you are interested in forming carpools to the LUG
meeting.  I live in Carrboro now and have been working in CH for over a
year, so I definitely understand the pains of traffic.

Perhaps a page on the wiki to organize this?  Maybe a simple db driven
webapp to coordinate drivers and passengers?  (The latter might make an
interesting project to learn Django/TurboGears/Rails/...)

--
Kevin Otte, N8VNR
nivex at nivex.net
http://www.nivex.net/

-=-

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-- George Santayana

"It seems no one reads Santayana anymore."
-- Cdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5