[TriLUG] What small-luglet would you like to participate in

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Thu May 24 17:03:23 EDT 2007

On 5/24/07, Andrew C. Oliver <acoliver at buni.org> wrote:
> My definition of a LUGlet meeting:
>
> 1. A general Chair who keeps things moving and does "stuff"
> 2. attendees >4 but <15
> 3. a table, a network, some laptops
> 4. a task rather than a topic:  setting up XYZ
> 5. general discussion

Cool!

> What of these would you like to participate in?

4 and 5 are both good.

> Where are you located?

Carrboro/Chapel Hill

> Would you participate in it if the location was in RTP?

yes.

> Would you participate in it if the location was in Cary?

no

> Would you participate in it if the location was in Durham?

yes

> Would you participate in it if the location was in Raleigh?

unlikely

> Would you participate in it if the location was in Chapel Hill?

Yes.

> Do you have a suggested venue?

* Weaver Street market, Carrboro (free wireless, plenty of seating)
* Jack Sprat on Franklin (coffee/sandwich shop with free wireless,
less in the way of seating)
* On the UNC campus. I can arrange for 'net access.

> Would you participate in it if it were during the work day?

Yes.

> Would you participate in it if it were during the week after work?

Yes.

> Would you participate in it if it were on Saturday?

Yes.

> Would you participate in it if it were on Sunday (heathens and ADDoids
> unite)?

Unlikely.

> Would you consider chairing it?

Yes.