[TriLUG] LUGlet Suggestion: Autotools Howto Lab

Randy Barlow randy at electronsweatshop.com
Fri May 25 04:06:48 EDT 2007

I have an idea of something I would like to learn more about: how to use
autotools to make make and configure scripts automagically.  I've learned
some of the basics, but some of the advanced things (like making shared
libraries) are still a bit beyond me.  Anyone else in the LUG interested
in learning about these tools alongside me?  Anyone interested in
teaching?  I live in the Southwest Raleigh/Cary area...

--
Randy Barlow
http://www.electronsweatshop.com